Search This Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Apartment

Okay, so I've been slacking on the posts. Here's a quick one about the living situation. We live in Calle Paris which is about 10 minutes North of Plaza de Catalunya. We live on the fourth floor and the apartment is spacious! We have Wifi (but not very much in my room) and a TV. I live with Raquel Luzarraga, who has three daughters: Adriana, Virginia, and Marina. Virginia is married to a Mexican and lives in Barcelona, Adriana is studying in ?Rome? right now, and Marina is taking classes at UB, like Micheal and I, and lives at the apartment.


Notice that I accidentally call Marina "Mariana"

Its nice that I have a room to myself, and Raquel cooks very well, but her boyfriend Vicente is a DAMN good cook. Today he made us probably the best paella I will ever have. He made it with crayfish and shrimp and mussels and some other meat that was also delicious. Anyways, here's some pictures of the apartment from the street.




And that about does it for this one. Oh, by the way, Micheal and I have a favorite bar called YaYa or something that has cool people working and cheap drinks and its just down the block. I love this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment