Search This Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2009

First Blog

Hey everyone,
this is my first time writing a blog so to say the least, this will be interesting. The purpose is twofold: to keep friends and family updated about what I'm doing over here and also as a kind of memoir I can look back on one day and smile (and probably shake my head). Right now I'm sitting in my room at the Hotel Granvia, a classy place South of Las Ramblas and Plaza de Catalunya. The idea of writing a blog is kind of low on the list of things I would like to be doing right now, so I'm gonna cut this one short. I promise the next entry will be more exciting because I will have photos and videos to post along.
Anyways, I'm heading out for Tapas, then to an Irish bar before a night of clubbing, should be interesting. I miss everyone already, but I wish I could live here forever (might try to do something about that). Anyways, hope all is well with everyone back home or wherever you are, I hope you can find a way to come visit Spain if not Europe while I'm here, and I'll be very happy to hear from you all, so drop a line anytime.
Joshua Moreno
Barcelona, Spain
Thursday, January 22, 2009

1 comment:

  1. you know, I think you can set up facebook to import these posts, so people don't have to remember the other page

    ReplyDelete